JUNE 26, 2017
Broadmoor Country Club
BROADMOOR COUNTRY CLUB
— FINALS —
9:30 to 11:30am – Driving range
9:30 to 11:30am – Golfer registration
Noon – Shotgun start
Noon to 4pm – Non-golfer Recreation registration
Swimming, Basketball and Tennis clinic (with pro)
4pm – Dinner and awards ceremony
The Mid-States Minority Supplier Development Council (Mid-States MSDC), an affiliate of the
National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), is a corporate-driven nonprofit organization whose mission is to educate, promote and cultivate successful minority enterprises.
In addition, the Mid-States MSDC serves as a link for those corporations committed to purchasing
products and services from Council-certified Minority Business Enterprises.
June 19, 2017
FOURSOME $1,000 / INDIVIDUAL GOLFER $300
Fees include entry into the qualifying tournament round at Eagle Creek Golf Club
on Wednesday, June 8, and the opportunity to advance (applies only to foursomes)
to the final tournament round at Broadmoor Country Club on Monday, June 26.
The Business on the Green golf tournament is a four-person team scramble.
If there is a tie between teams, the winning team(s) is/are decided by comparing scores for the last nine holes on the score card.
• Only 18 foursomes will advance to the finals at Broadmoor Country Club. The best eight (8) scores from Eagle Creek’s Sycamore course and the best eight (8) scores from Eagle Creek’s Pines course will be selected, for a total of 16 teams. The other two teams will be slected via a WILDCARD DRAWING where all non-qualifying teams will be placed in a hat, drawn, and announced along with the 16 teams!
• If a team advances to the finals at Broadmoor, the same players must participate. No substitutions will be permitted.
• A team is made up of no fewer than three people.
• A team must use each team member’s tee shot at least twice.
• If a team has only three players: To compensate for the missing player, the team must rotate one player on each hole to play the entire hole for the fourth player (the missing player), so one of the three will play twice on each hole. The rotation order should be established before the first tee shot.
• Mulligans can only be purchased and used at Eagle Creek. No mulligans will be available for purchase or use in the finals at Broadmoor.
• The team with the lowest 18-hole score wins.
EACH TEAM IS MADE UP OF FOUR PLAYERS
• Ladies will play off of the RED tee markers; men off of the WHITE tee markers.
ALL PLAYERS DRIVE OFF EVERY TEE
• After all team members have hit their tee shots, the team selects the best shot and all second shots are placed and played within one club length of the selected ball, not nearer the hole (not advancing the ball closer to the hole).
• After the second shots, the team selects the best shot and all third shots are placed and played within one club length of the selected ball, not nearer the hole (not advancing the ball closer to the hole). This procedure is repeated until the hole is completed.
• For every shot, you can lift, clean and replace the selected ball.
• Even in the bunker, you may lift the selected ball, rake the bunker and replace the ball.
• Wherever the selected ball lies, all shots must be taken from the same area
condition (within one club length of the selected ball). For example: fairway on
fairway; rough in rough; bunker in bunker; hazard in hazard.
ON THE PUTTING GREEN
• All balls must be placed no further than two to three inches (or putter head
length) from the selected ball, not nearer the hole (not advancing the ball closer
to the hole).
• All team members must putt before a second putt is taken because the first ball
into the hole counts as the team score.