Oversee quoting of potential and current clients and to negotiate ocean/air contracts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Obtain air/ocean quotes from overseas agents
• Negotiate Ocean contracts and air rates with carriers
• Analyze, quote and price potential and current clients with above negotiated rates
• File rates with FMC once accepted by clients and when any changes occur
• Assist Operations and AR with all pricing aspects
• Assist in creating presentations for clients
• Identifies and implements continual improvement initiatives to enhance the performance of the position, team, and company
• Create and maintain vendor costing and client rate tariffs in operational system
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, and/or regulatory agencies.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Fore more information visit TOC Logistics website