|Class One Under $1 Million||Class Two $1 – $10 Million||Class Three $10 – $50 Million||Class Four $50 Million +|
|10% Discount on Workshops/Tradeshow, etc.||X||X||X||X|
|Three Way Meetings||X||X||X|
|MBE CEO Academy||X||X|
- MBE University – Offered for Class One and Two MBEs
MBE University is a five week course designed for Class One and Class Two MBE CEOs with revenues up to $10 million. Participants are exposed to strategies and tools needed to successfully grow their businesses. As a participant in the MBE University you are required to attend at least 4 of the 5 sessions and you receive:
- A Professional headshot
- 10% Discount to our signature programs and events
- 10% Discount on Re-Certification fee for one year
- Building and Running a Successful Minority Business Enterprise
- Corporate RFP Preparation and Response
- Access to Capital/Bonding
- Leveraging MBE Certification to Gain Access to Opportunity
- Advance the Health and Lifecycle of Your Business
- Graduation at the Mid-States MSDC Business Marketplace Expo – Annual Meeting
- 10% Discount on Workshops/Tradeshows, etc.
Subscribers will receive a 10% discount on all events and workshops, over and above the standard MBE discounts received during the registration period.
- Magazine Subscription
The Mid-States MSDC, in partnership with The Recorder Media Group is providing a subscription to the quarterly publication – The Indiana Minority Business Magazine. This publication focuses on minority business, lifestyle and diversity.
- Industry Groups
Led by the Minority Business Enterprise Input Committee (MBEIC), the Industry Groups focus on different industries each year. This is an opportunity for MBEs in these fields to work with the MBEIC to promote insight and expertise on how to grow sustainable MBEs in those industries.
- Council Newsletter
The Wednesday Morning Wake Up is the Mid-States MSDC’s newsletter that is published every other week. This publication has information on bid opportunities, training and development for MBEs and corporations and periodically features MBEs. In addition, it is your main source for council news, events and opportunities.
- GovWin – Offered to Classes Two, Three and Four
GovWin is a business consulting tool used to find and track federal, state and local contracting opportunities from Pre-RFP to Post Award. This tool is available to Mid-States MSDC certified MBEs with revenues of at least $1 million. Access to this database on the open market costs in excess of $6,000.
- Three Way Meetings – Offered to Classes Two, Three and Four
Joint meetings with corporations facilitated by the Mid-States staff that goes above and beyond the annual event matchmakers and business opportunity fairs.
- MBE CEO Academy – Offered to Classes Three and Four
The CEO Academy is a group of 20 Presidents/CEOs representing our larger MBEs who meet quarterly with a corporate CEO to learn how to become more strategic in growing their companies. While they have achieved noteworthy success in business, many are unsure how to transition from operational to strategic leadership. The CEO Academy allows them to gain an understanding of how Indiana’s top CEOs lead their firms, provides them formal instruction, shares best practices between leading MBE CEOs and builds lasting bonds to drive collaboration and continued support.