We recently held the first session of the IMSDC’s MBE CEO Academy and it was awesome! Ken Zagzebski, CEO of Indianapolis Power & Light was the guest speaker that shared leadership principles with 14 of our top MBE CEOs.
The MBE CEO Academy is a best practice from the Houston Minority Supplier Development Council and is a program designed to empower MBE CEOs to take their companies to the top. MBE CEOs are part of a group of other presidents/CEOs to share best practices, challenges and to use each other as sounding boards. In addition, they have a chance to see up close and personal how some of central Indiana’s top Corporate CEOs have led their companies to success.
Congratulations to the first class of IMSDC’s MBE CEO Academy!
- Ryan Hou, LHP Inc.
- Sam Yadav, Quest Environmental & Safety
- Christopher Che, Che International Group
- Stan Chen, Telamon Corporation
- Mercedes Enrique, CMS Corporation
- Andre Jones, Pinnacle Equipment
- Thomas Harmon, Harmon Group, Taylor Brothers Construction
- Monte Bailey, CLG International
- Karen Cooper, Smart IT
- Yousuf Mahomed, Mahomed Sales and Warehousing
- Chris Barney, Team Cruiser Conversion Company
- Tim Harris. Harris & Ford
- Ken Thorpe, Crossroads Development & Consulting
- Nate Ghaim, Hanzo Logistics